Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Canaries


I really love birds and canaries in particular.
First, they have various beautiful colors like white and yellow. My favorite one is yellow. Second, they sing really nicely. In the mornings, during the sunrise, they star singing different and nice sounds. It’s so great; sometimes they sing for more than five minutes without stopping, making a different kind of sounds. Third, when I’m tired I like watching them moving, eating, and drinking. Sometimes they open their wings and play with them. Fourth, they have great balance. When they sleep, they put their heads under their wings and they still stand on the branches without falling. This is really amazing to me. In addition, it is cheap to have birds at home because their food is really not expensive. Canaries are less maintenance than dogs.
I am fond of watching canaries, they make me feel good.

No comments: