Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Introduce myself

My name is Hamid Kacel, I live in Oakland and I was born in Algeria. I am Algerian and I speak four languages: French, Arabic, Berber and English. Before coming to Laney, I went to university in Algeria and my favorite school subject is mechanical engineering. I studied French at school as a foreign language.

My hobbies are: listening to music, watching TV, going out with my friends. In my free time I like staying home to clean and I enjoy cooking some traditional food. In the evening, I like going out with my friends for drinks and I like dancing too. I want to finish school and find a good job. That’s my plan for the future.

1 comment:

nat said...

hi Hamid,
here are some corrections

listening to music

at night I like going out with my friends

that’s my plan in the future.